Show Love Mutt Some Love!
Love Mutt Photography - Pit Bull Project!
We need pit bulls...and lots of 'em.
We are beginning work on a new project that will raise money for pit bull rescue as well as hopefully shed some true light on this very misunderstood breed...and we need your pitties! We are looking for 30-40 pit bulls and/or pit mixes to be photographed over the next several months. Here are the details...
- All sessions will be shot at a location of your choice (limit one location).
- Sessions will run approximately 30 minutes, unless more time is necessary to make your dog comfortable.
- Due to time constraints, sessions cannot be combined, unless you have more than one pit living in the same home.
- We highly encourage you to appear in the photos with your pit(s), but it is by no means a requirement.
- If you have kids, we really really really want them to be in some of the photos with the pit(s) as well. Remember, we want to change some minds with this project.
- We are charging a nominal fee of $50. This will be used to cover our time and travel expenses.
- Your dog's photos will be loaded into a private online gallery within a week of your shoot and remain up for 2 weeks.
- For participating, you will receive one free 8x10. (This is per session. i.e. If you have two pits and only do one session, you will only receive one free 8x10. If you book two sessions, you will receive a free 8x10 from each session.)
- During the 2 weeks that your gallery is up, you may purchase any additional prints and items that you would like, but you are not required to make a purchase.
- We are not sharing all the details of our project just yet.
- 100% profits raised from this project will go to Pit Bull Rescue Central a national pit bull rescue and advocacy group.
- Only your dog's first name will appear in this project. None of your personal information will be shared.
Other Fine Print
- You will be required to sign a model release in order to participate.
- Participation in these sessions does not guarantee that your dog will be featured in the project.
So if you want to be a part of this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a contact form on our contact page.